Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper. It was founded in 1975 by Bruce and Sabrina Trogdon. Since then, the privately-owned business has grown to cover a four-county area and services 14 school districts with its nine ultra-local editions. Offering both print and digital editions, The Post has won numerous industry awards, and was named America’s best free newspaper three years in a row. The Post is mailed weekly to every home free by request.
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am
- Tampa Bay changes the newspaper delivery at Coronavirus timesApril 14, 2020 - 8:33 am
- USA Today delivers new digital edition experience.January 28, 2020 - 9:14 am