Mobile App Developer
Tecnavia serves the newspaper industry with innovative solutions for distributing their publications online via computers and mobile devices like iPads, Androids, and Kindle Fires.
In this position, your principal role will be to develop new features and performance enhancements for our mobile apps, with potential for development projects on our iOS, Android, Windows and web-based platforms. Experience with web development is highly desired.
The position requires an organized, talented and high-energy person who can multitask efficiently, create and maintain priorities, demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills and can execute responsibilities with enthusiasm and commitment.
We offer a casual work environment, small teams, and opportunities for self-directed work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Highly desired: Android, iOS, Windows development experience
- Other preferred skills: HTML5, HTML, MySQL, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, C
Work location and schedules
- Burnsville MN, USA
- Lugano, Siwtzerland
- Milan, Italy
- Full-time, 5 day week with one Saturday or Sunday per month rotation.
- Work on both individual and team development projects for Mobile Apps
- Find unique solutions to meet both customer and company needs
- Maintain good relationship with coworkers
- Interact with clients via the telephone and email
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. Full benefits included (health, dental and retirement).
Send cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (952) 435-7838