Newspaper websites have become an essential and integral part of a full-featured product portfolio. The time spent by readers on mobile devices has now far exceeded that on desktop, making it essential for publishers to have a responsive and adaptive website that makes their content available, easily accessible, and user-friendly on any tablet and smartphone, even those with small screens. Extremely cost-effective, Tecnavia’s full-featured, flexible solution guarantees fast, easy updating and content management of your material both on the web and in the App environment.
Tecnavia announced the Tecnavia Ad Network (TAN), a new service exclusively for Tecnavia clients. Developed with leading digital advertising exchanges, TAN provides publishers with select digital ads for placement in their Tecnavia print replica eEditions and 2-in-One Total Media Apps. TAN is an opportunity for publishers to generate ad revenue without adding additional ad sales or marketing resources by simply taking advantage of ad impressions already available.
“During WAN-IFRA 2014 in Amsterdam we scanned the market and finally have decided for Tecnavia as supplier of our digital services, based on the possibility to use standard pdf files as input for the e-Paper, which are automatically processed to readable articles. This gives us more stability and reliability in delivering the e-Paper to the customers. Another important argument for Tecnavia was the ability to offer a solution for web, iOS and Android which covered most of the common used devices on the market”, says Mr. Andre Kröse, Head of EDV and responsible for the implementation of this project.
Tecnavia, an essential partner for Der Teckbote, provides a complete portfolio of e-publishing solutions. Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird provides them, without the need of complex interfaces to process their existing data, a perfect representation of their daily newspaper on PC’s, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Cookie declaration
- Customer Support for Web/Apps
- Digital Replica
- iOS App Developer
- NewsMemory – General Terms of Sale – German
- NewsMemory Service Level Commitment
- NewsMemory-General Terms of Sale
- Web Software Developer
- Website design & CMS
- Advanced Market Place
- Hybrid App
- e-Publishing Solutions
- Locked by user
- Metered Paywall
- #3163 (no title)
- About us
- Contact us
- Contact us (Italy)
- Contact us (Switzerland)
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am
- Tampa Bay changes the newspaper delivery at Coronavirus timesApril 14, 2020 - 8:33 am
- USA Today delivers new digital edition experience.January 28, 2020 - 9:14 am