“During WAN-IFRA 2014 in Amsterdam we scanned the market and finally have decided for Tecnavia as supplier of our digital services, based on the possibility to use standard pdf files as input for the e-Paper, which are automatically processed to readable articles. This gives us more stability and reliability in delivering the e-Paper to the customers. Another important argument for Tecnavia was the ability to offer a solution for web, iOS and Android which covered most of the common used devices on the market”, says Mr. Andre Kröse, Head of EDV and responsible for the implementation of this project.
Tecnavia, an essential partner for Der Teckbote, provides a complete portfolio of e-publishing solutions. Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird provides them, without the need of complex interfaces to process their existing data, a perfect representation of their daily newspaper on PC’s, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
NewsMemory e-Clip Press Review is designed to receive data electronically, locate and place articles into a database, perform predefined searches for specific clients, allow readers to tag articles, and electronically deliver articles.Montana Newspaper Association and Utah Press Association are the most recent states to adopt Tecnavia’s e-Clipping software services.
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo in Berlin. Oct. 10th – 12th – Booth C.09September 19, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Tecnavia sponsors with a new App Ediland meeting, 19-20 SeptemberSeptember 18, 2017 - 9:03 am
- German newspaper creates value with their dusty legacyJuly 13, 2017 - 2:02 pm
- Leading Ausserschwyz Publications Select TecnaviaJuly 10, 2017 - 9:10 am
- Tecnavia sponsors the “Meeting Nazionale dei giornalisti cattolici e non”, 22-25 June 2017June 20, 2017 - 3:24 pm