“During WAN-IFRA 2014 in Amsterdam we scanned the market and finally have decided for Tecnavia as supplier of our digital services, based on the possibility to use standard pdf files as input for the e-Paper, which are automatically processed to readable articles. This gives us more stability and reliability in delivering the e-Paper to the customers. Another important argument for Tecnavia was the ability to offer a solution for web, iOS and Android which covered most of the common used devices on the market”, says Mr. Andre Kröse, Head of EDV and responsible for the implementation of this project.
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am