A flexible and effective segmentation system, the ability to offer readers an optimal experience on any device, as well as the speed and simplicity of the integration process with their existing publishing system have been among the fundamental factors which lead the Corriere del Ticino to choose the Tecnavia solution. Thanks to Tecnavia’s latest developments, they can support publishers in overcoming the lock-in effect caused by publishing systems, creating a state-of-the-art digital edition which is capable of satisfying increasingly demanding and advanced end users.
You are here: Home / News
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm