Gannett, now with a portfolio exceeding 260 newspapers in addition to hundreds of weeklies, has expanded its partnership with Tecnavia. Tecnavia is proud to provide digital services to more than 50 new Gannett publications.
You are here: Home / News
A flexible and effective segmentation system, the ability to offer readers an optimal experience on any device, as well as the speed and simplicity of the integration process with their existing publishing system have been among the fundamental factors which lead the Corriere del Ticino to choose the Tecnavia solution. Thanks to Tecnavia’s latest developments, they can support publishers in overcoming the lock-in effect caused by publishing systems, creating a state-of-the-art digital edition which is capable of satisfying increasingly demanding and advanced end users.
We are proud to announce that the The Denver Post has choosen Tecnavia as partner for the digital Replica both for the web and the Apps.
The Wall Street Journal Apps released by Tecnavia are receiving very good reviews among subscribers. A new front-end technology, React-Native, guarantees the best performance in terms of responsiveness and uniformity across each device.
Ediland meeting, the conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, will take place in Bologna by the Hotel Savoia Regency the 22nd of June.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am