A flexible and effective segmentation system, the ability to offer readers an optimal experience on any device, as well as the speed and simplicity of the integration process with their existing publishing system have been among the fundamental factors which lead the Corriere del Ticino to choose the Tecnavia solution. Thanks to Tecnavia’s latest developments, they can support publishers in overcoming the lock-in effect caused by publishing systems, creating a state-of-the-art digital edition which is capable of satisfying increasingly demanding and advanced end users.
You are here: Home / News
We are proud to announce that the The Denver Post has choosen Tecnavia as partner for the digital Replica both for the web and the Apps.
The Wall Street Journal Apps released by Tecnavia are receiving very good reviews among subscribers. A new front-end technology, React-Native, guarantees the best performance in terms of responsiveness and uniformity across each device.
Ediland meeting, the conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, will take place in Bologna by the Hotel Savoia Regency the 22nd of June.
Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper.
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am