Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper.
You are here: Home / News
During the COVID-19 emergency Tecnavia and its staff of professional technicians and engineers have been working hard to support its newspaper partners. We are now able to manage a traffic that has greatly increased our initial power of distribution through our infrastructure.
The Tampa Bay Times has suspended print publication except for Sunday and Wednesday due to pandemic-related business losses. The Tampa Bay Time has reported a surge in traffic to its website and a growth in digital subscriptions since the last weeks of March. The company is now pointing on the electronic replica of the newspaper, powered by Tecnavia, that is published every day.
Tecnavia is foundation for new web & mobile app print replica editions. Burnsville, MN — Tecnavia announced that USA Today is now publishing revamped and modernized digital print replica editions of their daily USA Today newspaper, USA Today Sports Weekly and specials. Based on Tecnavia’s NewsMemory technology, the new editions provide a cross-platform reading experience […]
Al Yaum, daily newspaper published in south Arabia, has chosen Tecnavia as supplier and partner for the e-Edition both for the web and the Apps. We are now happy to announce that together with Al Yaum Tecnavia’s solution has received, during the Architecture World summit on 19-20-21 Nov in Washington DC, the ICMG Middle East Award prize as the better technology solution.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am