After the merge between Gannett and Gatehouse, Gannett, now with a portfolio exceeding 260 newspapers in addition to hundreds of weeklies, has expanded its partnership with Tecnavia. Tecnavia is proud to provide digital services to more than 50 new Gannett publications including The Columbus Dispatch, The Florida Times-Union, The Oklahoman, The Augusta Chronicle, Lubbock Avalanche Journal, and The Topeka Capital-Journal.
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am