After the merge between Gannett and Gatehouse, Gannett, now with a portfolio exceeding 260 newspapers in addition to hundreds of weeklies, has expanded its partnership with Tecnavia. Tecnavia is proud to provide digital services to more than 50 new Gannett publications including The Columbus Dispatch, The Florida Times-Union, The Oklahoman, The Augusta Chronicle, Lubbock Avalanche Journal, and The Topeka Capital-Journal.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am