An exciting reading experience for readers and a fast, hassle–free migration for the Publisher Libertà, founded in 1883, is one of the oldest paper in Italy and the main publication in Piacenza. The new Libertà digital edition, built on Tecnavia’s Newsmemory platform, launched at the beginning of February, after just three weeks from inception of the project, […]
A flexible and effective segmentation system, the ability to offer readers an optimal experience on any device, as well as the speed and simplicity of the integration process with their existing publishing system have been among the fundamental factors which lead the Corriere del Ticino to choose the Tecnavia solution. Thanks to Tecnavia’s latest developments, they can support publishers in overcoming the lock-in effect caused by publishing systems, creating a state-of-the-art digital edition which is capable of satisfying increasingly demanding and advanced end users.
We are proud to announce that the The Denver Post has choosen Tecnavia as partner for the digital Replica both for the web and the Apps.
The Wall Street Journal Apps released by Tecnavia are receiving very good reviews among subscribers. A new front-end technology, React-Native, guarantees the best performance in terms of responsiveness and uniformity across each device.
The new App for iOS has been completely rewritten with new functionalities and higher quality […]
Tecnavia’s e-publishing solutions, cohesive layout and user experience across platforms!
- Tecnavia is sponsoring World News Media Congress 2023, TaipeiJune 27, 2023 - 8:44 am
- Tecnavia sponsored Ediland meeting 2023, announcing WP4.newsJune 27, 2023 - 8:17 am
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am