Gannett, now with a portfolio exceeding 260 newspapers in addition to hundreds of weeklies, has expanded its partnership with Tecnavia. Tecnavia is proud to provide digital services to more than 50 new Gannett publications.
A flexible and effective segmentation system, the ability to offer readers an optimal experience on any device, as well as the speed and simplicity of the integration process with their existing publishing system have been among the fundamental factors which lead the Corriere del Ticino to choose the Tecnavia solution. Thanks to Tecnavia’s latest developments, they can support publishers in overcoming the lock-in effect caused by publishing systems, creating a state-of-the-art digital edition which is capable of satisfying increasingly demanding and advanced end users.
Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper.
During the COVID-19 emergency Tecnavia and its staff of professional technicians and engineers have been working hard to support its newspaper partners. We are now able to manage a traffic that has greatly increased our initial power of distribution through our infrastructure.
The Tampa Bay Times has suspended print publication except for Sunday and Wednesday due to pandemic-related business losses. The Tampa Bay Time has reported a surge in traffic to its website and a growth in digital subscriptions since the last weeks of March. The company is now pointing on the electronic replica of the newspaper, powered by Tecnavia, that is published every day.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am