“Druckmarkt decided for partnership with Tecnavia to offer more possibilities to our readers, compared to our current plain 1:1 PDF presentation. The varied possibilities of the presentation are really an enrichment for our readers”, says Dipl.-Ing. Klaus-Peter Nikolay, editor-in-chief and publisher of the magazines.
The Orange County Register and Press Enterprise, two leading Southern California publications, selected Tecnavia to provide a completly new version of their Digital Replica service.
This ground-up upgrade uses the latest HTML5 web browser technology to put Digital Replicas on desktop and laptop computers as well as mobile tablets and smartphones. Tecnavia’s new Bluebird responsive design adapts to the characteristics of the platform in use with similar displays, controls and features. Readers may be wired or wireless, use a multi-touch tablet, keyboard and mouse, large monitor or small phone screen and still get a rich, natural and engaging experience across all platforms every time and everywhere.
Avvenire, a prominent Italian catholic newspaper, has partnered with Tecnavia to reach their goal of keeping their readers informed 24 hours a day. This week, Avvenire has launched another Tecnavia’s product solution, the 2-in-one iOS App (Android is coming soon): an App featuring real time news to keep their readers constantly informed plus the digital daily newspaper replica, all in one, for readers on the move.
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am