The Wall street Journal has selected Tecnavia’s Newsmemory Bluebird for their US, European, and Asian e-Editions. Tecnavia is proud to partner with the newspaper industry leader to provide quality digital products to their readership in the US, and abroad.
Weekblad Schuttevaer migrates to Tecnavia’s HTML 5.0 digital replica, a full featured and robust solution supported across platforms and devices. Weekblad Schuttevaer is excited to present a digital version with the same layout as their print publication, but with a convenient, easy-to-navigate solution for a more pleasant user experience, for their readers on the go.
Responsive design and intuitive navigation: the key element of a successful e-Publishing magazine.
Since 1975, Tecnavia has always aimed to provide simple, high-performance, innovative, cost-effective, and reliable solutions. Today we continue providing high quality technology solutions relying on hard work, bright ideas, and continuous research. NewsMemory Bluebird, the most recent development, is the result of years of experience.
Avvenire, a Tecnavia client, has won the “Giovannini Award” with a sophisticated and last generation system of automated reading voice, integrated in the App, that makes the listening of the news very pleasant and “human”. Thanks to the partnership with Tecnavia, Avvenire has released new, innovative services to its website and eedition readers, designed to interact with them more intuitively.
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am