The Boston Herald has implemented Tecnavia’s NewsMemory© eEdition on web browser and mobile apps to replace and upgrade their electronic print replica product. Tecnavia’s web eEdition is built on the latest HTML code to optimize performance and user interface on the platform. Mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android use native coding to provide fully integrated features, higher performance and security.
Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
Grafschafter Nachrichten partners with Tecnavia for impressive online archive Grafschafter Nachrichten, a regional newspaper in Germany, has partnered with Tecnavia to migrate their impressive heritage: a historical archive of over 400,000 pages on 7 different titles, into a fully searchable online digital archive. In addition, Tecnavia will also provide a fully functional payment system, giving […]
The Swiss local newspapers March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt, two leading Ausserschwyz publications, have selected Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird as their digital replica. March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt are produced in their entirety in Ausserschwyz, while news is covered by editorial teams in Lachen and Wollerau. Technical support is provided by the publisher, Theiler Druck AG, in Wollerau, close to the banks […]
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am