The Tampa Bay Times has suspended print publication except for Sunday and Wednesday due to pandemic-related business losses. The Tampa Bay Time has reported a surge in traffic to its website and a growth in digital subscriptions since the last weeks of March. The company is now pointing on the electronic replica of the newspaper, powered by Tecnavia, that is published every day.
Tecnavia is foundation for new web & mobile app print replica editions. Burnsville, MN — Tecnavia announced that USA Today is now publishing revamped and modernized digital print replica editions of their daily USA Today newspaper, USA Today Sports Weekly and specials. Based on Tecnavia’s NewsMemory technology, the new editions provide a cross-platform reading experience […]
Al Yaum, daily newspaper published in south Arabia, has chosen Tecnavia as supplier and partner for the e-Edition both for the web and the Apps. We are now happy to announce that together with Al Yaum Tecnavia’s solution has received, during the Architecture World summit on 19-20-21 Nov in Washington DC, the ICMG Middle East Award prize as the better technology solution.
The Boston Herald has implemented Tecnavia’s NewsMemory© eEdition on web browser and mobile apps to replace and upgrade their electronic print replica product. Tecnavia’s web eEdition is built on the latest HTML code to optimize performance and user interface on the platform. Mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android use native coding to provide fully integrated features, higher performance and security.
“We selected a solution that best serves our readers with an
easy to use platform that focuses on our content” said Troy Fujimoto, Vice President of Digital Media.
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am