Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper. It was founded in 1975 by Bruce and Sabrina Trogdon. Since then, the privately-owned business has grown to cover a four-county area and services 14 school districts with its nine ultra-local editions. Offering both print and digital editions, The Post has won numerous industry awards, and was named America’s best free newspaper three years in a row. The Post is mailed weekly to every home free by request.
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm