Let’s build & manage your online presence TECNAVIA is excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry at booth C.11 at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Just a few of our products we will be showcasing at booth C.11 include: Website design & CMS […]
You are here: Home / News
The Boston Herald has implemented Tecnavia’s NewsMemory© eEdition on web browser and mobile apps to replace and upgrade their electronic print replica product. Tecnavia’s web eEdition is built on the latest HTML code to optimize performance and user interface on the platform. Mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android use native coding to provide fully integrated features, higher performance and security.
Newspaper websites have become an essential and integral part of a full-featured product portfolio. The time spent by readers on mobile devices has now far exceeded that on desktop, making it essential for publishers to have a responsive and adaptive website that makes their content available, easily accessible, and user-friendly on any tablet and smartphone, even those with small screens. Extremely cost-effective, Tecnavia’s full-featured, flexible solution guarantees fast, easy updating and content management of your material both on the web and in the App environment.
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am