Tecnavia is foundation for new web & mobile app print replica editions. Burnsville, MN — Tecnavia announced that USA Today is now publishing revamped and modernized digital print replica editions of their daily USA Today newspaper, USA Today Sports Weekly and specials. Based on Tecnavia’s NewsMemory technology, the new editions provide a cross-platform reading experience […]
You are here: Home / News
Al Yaum, daily newspaper published in south Arabia, has chosen Tecnavia as supplier and partner for the e-Edition both for the web and the Apps. We are now happy to announce that together with Al Yaum Tecnavia’s solution has received, during the Architecture World summit on 19-20-21 Nov in Washington DC, the ICMG Middle East Award prize as the better technology solution.
TecnaviaPress is waiting for you in Milwaukee! The National Newspaper Association’s 133rd Annual Convention & Trade Show held at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, will address pressing business objectives of community newspaper owners, publishers and senior staff with educational sessions and peer sharing activities.
TecnaviaPress will participate in the second Joint Annual Meeting hosted by Inland Press Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association. It will be held Oct. 6-8 2019 at the JW Marriott Chicago.
Let’s build & manage your online presence TECNAVIA is excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry at booth C.11 at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Just a few of our products we will be showcasing at booth C.11 include: Website design & CMS […]
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am