Let’s build & manage your online presence TECNAVIA is excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry at booth C.11 at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Just a few of our products we will be showcasing at booth C.11 include: Website design & CMS […]
The Boston Herald has implemented Tecnavia’s NewsMemory© eEdition on web browser and mobile apps to replace and upgrade their electronic print replica product. Tecnavia’s web eEdition is built on the latest HTML code to optimize performance and user interface on the platform. Mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android use native coding to provide fully integrated features, higher performance and security.
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm