Trogdon Publishing Inc., a group of nine local newspapers in Ohio, parent company of The Post Newspapers,has choosen Tecnavia solution for the ePaper.
You are here: Home / News
During the COVID-19 emergency Tecnavia and its staff of professional technicians and engineers have been working hard to support its newspaper partners. We are now able to manage a traffic that has greatly increased our initial power of distribution through our infrastructure.
The Tampa Bay Times has suspended print publication except for Sunday and Wednesday due to pandemic-related business losses. The Tampa Bay Time has reported a surge in traffic to its website and a growth in digital subscriptions since the last weeks of March. The company is now pointing on the electronic replica of the newspaper, powered by Tecnavia, that is published every day.
Tecnavia is foundation for new web & mobile app print replica editions. Burnsville, MN — Tecnavia announced that USA Today is now publishing revamped and modernized digital print replica editions of their daily USA Today newspaper, USA Today Sports Weekly and specials. Based on Tecnavia’s NewsMemory technology, the new editions provide a cross-platform reading experience […]
Al Yaum, daily newspaper published in south Arabia, has chosen Tecnavia as supplier and partner for the e-Edition both for the web and the Apps. We are now happy to announce that together with Al Yaum Tecnavia’s solution has received, during the Architecture World summit on 19-20-21 Nov in Washington DC, the ICMG Middle East Award prize as the better technology solution.
- Tecnavia sponsors World New Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am