TecnaviaPress will participate in the second Joint Annual Meeting hosted by Inland Press Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association. It will be held Oct. 6-8 2019 at the JW Marriott Chicago.
You are here: Home / News
Let’s build & manage your online presence TECNAVIA is excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry at booth C.11 at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Just a few of our products we will be showcasing at booth C.11 include: Website design & CMS […]
Ediland meeting, the conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, will take place in Bologna by the Hotel Savoia Regency the 18th of June. Tecnavia sponsors the conference supporting it with the new Event App for iOS and Android. We’re waiting for you!
The in Mittelfranken ( north-western part of Bavaria, Germany ) published titles Woche im Blick Nord+Süd and Fränkisch-Hohenlohischer Wochenspiegel, have selected Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird as their digital replica solution.
The Boston Herald has implemented Tecnavia’s NewsMemory© eEdition on web browser and mobile apps to replace and upgrade their electronic print replica product. Tecnavia’s web eEdition is built on the latest HTML code to optimize performance and user interface on the platform. Mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android use native coding to provide fully integrated features, higher performance and security.
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am