Al Yaum, daily newspaper published in south Arabia, has chosen Tecnavia as supplier and partner for the e-Edition both for the web and the Apps. We are now happy to announce that together with Al Yaum Tecnavia’s solution has received, during the Architecture World summit on 19-20-21 Nov in Washington DC, the ICMG Middle East Award prize as the better technology solution.
You are here: Home / 2019
TecnaviaPress is waiting for you in Milwaukee! The National Newspaper Association’s 133rd Annual Convention & Trade Show held at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, will address pressing business objectives of community newspaper owners, publishers and senior staff with educational sessions and peer sharing activities.
TecnaviaPress will participate in the second Joint Annual Meeting hosted by Inland Press Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association. It will be held Oct. 6-8 2019 at the JW Marriott Chicago.
Let’s build & manage your online presence TECNAVIA is excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry at booth C.11 at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Just a few of our products we will be showcasing at booth C.11 include: Website design & CMS […]
Ediland meeting, the conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, will take place in Bologna by the Hotel Savoia Regency the 18th of June. Tecnavia sponsors the conference supporting it with the new Event App for iOS and Android. We’re waiting for you!
- Tecnavia is sponsoring World News Media Congress 2023, TaipeiJune 27, 2023 - 8:44 am
- Tecnavia sponsored Ediland meeting 2023, announcing WP4.newsJune 27, 2023 - 8:17 am
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am