The 31th of May in Düsseldorf (Germany) Drupa 2016, the largest international exhibition of technologies for the printing industry, is getting started with over 1600 exhibitors from more than 50 countries around the world. Tecnavia is there with forward-facing e-publishing solutions and applications.
Drupa has always been synonymous with technical innovation, but mainly focusing on the field of printing. Tecnavia aims to introduce a new successful business model, offering at Drupa Innovation Park a beacon for mobile and digital publishing, and turn therewith Drupa’s slogan “Touch the future” into reality.
- Druckmarkt chooses partnership with TecnaviaNovember 2, 2016 - 8:29 am
- Orange County Register and Press Enterprise readers get new, cutting-edge web and mobile Digital Replica editionOctober 25, 2016 - 11:21 am
- Wan-Ifra Vienna 10-12 October 2016, stand C562August 23, 2016 - 10:53 am
- And that was Drupa 2016…June 20, 2016 - 9:03 am
- Detroit Free Press and Detroit News select Tecnavia’s Digital ReplicaJune 1, 2016 - 7:42 am