The atmosphere at Drupa 2016, the world’s biggest and most important trade fair for print and cross-media solutions, was real good and has exceeded the expectations. Tecnavia could give a decisive impulse to interested representatives visiting us in Hall 7.
Tecnavia will sponsor WAN-IFRA Italia 2016, the International Conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, and will show: the latest developments of the 2-in-One App and the Website design & hosting.
The 31th of May in Düsseldorf (Germany) Drupa 2016, the largest international exhibition of technologies for the printing industry, is getting started with over 1600 exhibitors from more than 50 countries around the world. Tecnavia is there with forward-facing e-publishing solutions and applications.
Drupa has always been synonymous with technical innovation, but mainly focusing on the field of printing. Tecnavia aims to introduce a new successful business model, offering at Drupa Innovation Park a beacon for mobile and digital publishing, and turn therewith Drupa’s slogan “Touch the future” into reality.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at WAN-IFRA Hamburg at the Hall 1, stand nr. 515.
In the 40° anniversary of activity, Tecnavia will feature new products and functionalities: Adaptive HTML5 e-Edition; News and e-Edition mobile App; Website design and hosting.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am