The 31th of May in Düsseldorf (Germany) Drupa 2016, the largest international exhibition of technologies for the printing industry, is getting started with over 1600 exhibitors from more than 50 countries around the world. Tecnavia is there with forward-facing e-publishing solutions and applications.
Drupa has always been synonymous with technical innovation, but mainly focusing on the field of printing. Tecnavia aims to introduce a new successful business model, offering at Drupa Innovation Park a beacon for mobile and digital publishing, and turn therewith Drupa’s slogan “Touch the future” into reality.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at WAN-IFRA Hamburg at the Hall 1, stand nr. 515.
In the 40° anniversary of activity, Tecnavia will feature new products and functionalities: Adaptive HTML5 e-Edition; News and e-Edition mobile App; Website design and hosting.
Tecnavia will sponsor WAN-IFRA Italia 2015, the international conference for the Italian newspaper printing and publishing industry, that will take place in Bologna at Savoia Regency Hotel and Congress Center in Bologna in June 17th and 18th. Let’s meet there!
During X-Fair, a complete new three days exhibition in Marx Hall Vienna, Austria, Tecnavia has showcased: Bluebird, next generation web browser e-Edition; 2-in-one App, an App featuring real time news and the digital replica, all in one; Metered Paywalls with Single Sign-On. Upcoming shows Tecnavia will participate: WAN IFRA Italy 2015, 17-18 June, Bologna; World Publishing Expo 2015, 5-7 October, Hamburg.
- Tecnavia sponsors World New Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am