Tecnavia will sponsor WAN-IFRA Italia 2015, the international conference for the Italian newspaper printing and publishing industry, that will take place in Bologna at Savoia Regency Hotel and Congress Center in Bologna in June 17th and 18th. Let’s meet there!
During X-Fair, a complete new three days exhibition in Marx Hall Vienna, Austria, Tecnavia has showcased: Bluebird, next generation web browser e-Edition; 2-in-one App, an App featuring real time news and the digital replica, all in one; Metered Paywalls with Single Sign-On. Upcoming shows Tecnavia will participate: WAN IFRA Italy 2015, 17-18 June, Bologna; World Publishing Expo 2015, 5-7 October, Hamburg.
Visit us April 15th – 17th, in vivid Vienna, Marx Hall, Booth D12 Tecnavia will focus at the upcoming X-Fair, the International Print & Crossmedia Show in Vienna, on the following new products : Bluebird: next generation web browser e-Edition, adapts to any device the browser is running on. If a reader is using a […]
MediaXchange 2015 Nashville: See us at booth 46. 2015 brings major updates to Tecnavia’s ePublishing services: Single Sign-On and website Meter/Paywall; next generation web browser digital replica; 2-in-one App, digital replicas and dynamic content all in one.
The Mega-Conference is the premiere industry event for newspaper executives and the companies that do business with newspapers. Tecnavia’s three major new products will be shown at the upcoming Mega Conference.
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am