May 18th- May 20th, 2014. Tecnavia will be at the NEACE Spring Conference. It will take place in Lenox, Ma. at the Cranwell Resort Golf Club.
Tecnavia will participate at the Annual California Newspaper Publishers Association Summit beginning Thursday, May 1. This year the focus is “Success through Audience”. […]
In 2014, everything at Tecnavia is new, with updated and improved solution to help web and print publishers evolve into the broader world of electronic publishing.
We’re committed to being the only partner you’ll need, for 360˚ of service!
Visit Booth 24
This year brings major updates to Tecnavia’s innovative e-publishing services. A single sign-on process and Web story metering tools provide flexible controls over content. Readers may subscribe to Web, eEdition or print individually or in “All Access” bundles. […]
Tecnavia will be present at Wan-Ifra 2014.
From 1981 Tecnavia has been participating at World Publishing Expo taking innovations that give a contribution to the development of the sector. […]
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am
- Wall Street Journal – Mobile Edition for the 1st US newspaperNovember 25, 2020 - 10:11 am
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am