During X-Fair, a complete new three days exhibition in Marx Hall Vienna, Austria, Tecnavia has showcased: Bluebird, next generation web browser e-Edition; 2-in-one App, an App featuring real time news and the digital replica, all in one; Metered Paywalls with Single Sign-On. Upcoming shows Tecnavia will participate: WAN IFRA Italy 2015, 17-18 June, Bologna; World Publishing Expo 2015, 5-7 October, Hamburg.
Since 1975, Tecnavia has always aimed to provide simple, high-performance, innovative, cost-effective, and reliable solutions. Today we continue providing high quality technology solutions relying on hard work, bright ideas, and continuous research. NewsMemory Bluebird, the most recent development, is the result of years of experience.
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am