Web Software Developer
Tecnavia serves the newspaper industry with innovative solutions for distributing their publications online via Computers and mobile devices like iPads, Androids, and Kindle Fires.
The position requires an organized, talented and high-energy person who can multitask efficiently, create and maintain priorities, demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills and can execute responsibilities with enthusiasm and commitment.
We offer a casual work environment, small teams, and opportunities for self-directed work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Other preferred skills: MySQL, Java, Linux, Apache, Flex, C/C++/C#, SVN
Work location and schedules
- Burnsville MN, USA
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Milan, Italy
- Full-time, 5 day week, 50% remote and 50% in office.
- Rotating schedule for occasional weekend work.
- Work on both individual and team development projects
- Write scripts and programs for internal use
- Find unique solutions to meet both customer and company needs
- Maintain good relationship with coworkers
- Interact with clients via the telephone and email
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. Full benefits included (health, dental and retirement).
Send cover letter, resume, and samples of work if possible:
Fax: (952) 435-7838