The Tampa Bay Times has suspended print publication except for Sunday and Wednesday due to pandemic-related business losses. The Tampa Bay Time has reported a surge in traffic to its website and a growth in digital subscriptions since the last weeks of March. The company is now pointing on the electronic replica of the newspaper, powered by Tecnavia, that is published every day.
Tecnavia is foundation for new web & mobile app print replica editions. Burnsville, MN — Tecnavia announced that USA Today is now publishing revamped and modernized digital print replica editions of their daily USA Today newspaper, USA Today Sports Weekly and specials. Based on Tecnavia’s NewsMemory technology, the new editions provide a cross-platform reading experience […]
- “Restart Time”. Tecnavia sponsor at Ediland meeting, 22 September 2020August 5, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Trogdon Publishing Group, Ohio, has selected Tecnavia solutionMay 11, 2020 - 3:59 pm
- COVID-19 emergency. Tecnavia: a reliable solution.April 23, 2020 - 6:19 am
- Tampa Bay changes the newspaper delivery at Coronavirus timesApril 14, 2020 - 8:33 am
- USA Today delivers new digital edition experience.January 28, 2020 - 9:14 am