Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at DCX-IFRA 2017 in Berlin. Meet us at Stand C.09
We will gladly demonstrate our products and solutions to news publishers active today and in the future – in print and digital. Obtain first-hand information about the future of e-Publishing, gain from our global experience, and make already an appointment with one our staffmembers: email@example.com.
Grafschafter Nachrichten partners with Tecnavia for impressive online archive Grafschafter Nachrichten, a regional newspaper in Germany, has partnered with Tecnavia to migrate their impressive heritage: a historical archive of over 400,000 pages on 7 different titles, into a fully searchable online digital archive. In addition, Tecnavia will also provide a fully functional payment system, giving […]
- Oahu Publications, Inc., Publishers of the award winning Honolulu Star-Advertiser converts to Tecnavia’s Print Replica and Total Media AppsMay 31, 2018 - 6:42 am
- Schuttevaer enjoys steady online growth after migration to 2-in-One AppsFebruary 16, 2018 - 7:48 am
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo in Berlin. Oct. 10th – 12th – Booth C.09September 19, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Tecnavia sponsors with a new App Ediland meeting, 19-20 SeptemberSeptember 18, 2017 - 9:03 am
- German newspaper creates value with their dusty legacyJuly 13, 2017 - 2:02 pm