Tecnavia is sponsoring the World New Media Congress taking place 28-30 September in Zaragoza. We are excited to present our complete portfolio of innovative digital publishing solutions for the media industry. See you in Zaragoza!
You are here: Home / News
Ediland meeting, the conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, will take place in Bologna by the Hotel Savoia Regency the 22nd of June. As always Tecnavia is glad to sponsor the event. We are waiting from you!
An exciting reading experience for readers and a fast, hassle–free migration for the Publisher Libertà, founded in 1883, is one of the oldest paper in Italy and the main publication in Piacenza. The new Libertà digital edition, built on Tecnavia’s Newsmemory platform, launched at the beginning of February, after just three weeks from inception of the project, […]
Tecnavia Apps is proud to celebrate 10 years of success.Tecnavia Apps was founded the 9th of November 2011 in Milan, Italy, with the aim of helping Editors increasing the number of subscribers and growing their revenues. As one of the leading e-Publishing company, we propose a full range state of art solutions capable of satisfying the online presence needs of small, medium, and big sized papers.
We are pleased to announce Tecnavia’s first Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference that will take place the 23rd November at Landquart, Switzerland.
At the Conference, we will have the pleasure of sharing with you information that will help you overcome the challenges that the market poses to you on a daily basis. We will show you some solutions that will help you increase subscribers, ensure a more targeted offer to your advertisers and increase your revenue.
- Tecnavia sponsors World New Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am