Tecnavia will sponsor WAN-IFRA Italia 2016, the International Conference for the Italian publishing and printing industry, and will show: the latest developments of the 2-in-One App and the Website design & hosting.
The 31th of May in Düsseldorf (Germany) Drupa 2016, the largest international exhibition of technologies for the printing industry, is getting started with over 1600 exhibitors from more than 50 countries around the world. Tecnavia is there with forward-facing e-publishing solutions and applications.
Avvenire, a prominent Italian catholic newspaper, has partnered with Tecnavia to reach their goal of keeping their readers informed 24 hours a day. This week, Avvenire has launched another Tecnavia’s product solution, the 2-in-one iOS App (Android is coming soon): an App featuring real time news to keep their readers constantly informed plus the digital daily newspaper replica, all in one, for readers on the move.
Tecnavia’s partnership with the Messaggero di Sant’Antonio provides a perfect representation of their magazine on PC’s, iPhone, iPad and Android devices with similar functionalities across all platforms and devices, including smartphones with screens of any size.
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am