Avvenire, a Tecnavia client, has won the “Giovannini Award” with a sophisticated and last generation system of automated reading voice, integrated in the App, that makes the listening of the news very pleasant and “human”. Thanks to the partnership with Tecnavia, Avvenire has released new, innovative services to its website and eedition readers, designed to interact with them more intuitively.
You are here: Home / 2014
Tecnavia’s team at WAN- IFRA 2014.
Greatly appreciated the “Newspaper Boy” that has supported the team engaging pleasantly visitors both at Tecnavia’s stand and at the 7th Tablet and App Summit lunch.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at WAN-IFRA Amsterdam at the Hall 10, stand nr.330.
New native Apps for iOS and Android to better visualize the digital replica. New Hybrid App that integrates with the Tecnavia Metered Paywall. New life for advertising.
Avvenire “Protagonists in Change” with Tecnavia’s e-publishing solutions. As announced at WAN-IFRA Italy, Avvenire has launched a host of new, advanced digital services designed and implemented with a focus on the customer and their needs.
There are success stories that combine investments in technologies with the ability to invent products and services to give new life to the printed product.
Alessandro Belloli (Avvenire), with the slogan “Protagonists in the Changing”, has talked about the positive partneship with Tecnavia.
- Tecnavia sponsors World News Media Congress – Zaragoza, 28-30 Sept. 2022September 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- TECNAVIA SPONSORS EDILAND MEETING 2022May 16, 2022 - 9:35 am
- Protecmedia and Tecnavia: a successful collaboration with the best of industry; innovative and efficient solutions for publishers worldwideApril 5, 2022 - 7:07 am
- Libertà of Piacenza subscribers greatly appreciate the new appFebruary 21, 2022 - 8:47 am
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am