Tecnavia, an essential partner for Der Teckbote, provides a complete portfolio of e-publishing solutions. Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird provides them, without the need of complex interfaces to process their existing data, a perfect representation of their daily newspaper on PC’s, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
You are here: Home / News
Responsive design and intuitive navigation: the key element of a successful e-Publishing magazine.
Tecnavia will sponsor WAN-IFRA Italia 2015, the international conference for the Italian newspaper printing and publishing industry, that will take place in Bologna at Savoia Regency Hotel and Congress Center in Bologna in June 17th and 18th. Let’s meet there!
During X-Fair, a complete new three days exhibition in Marx Hall Vienna, Austria, Tecnavia has showcased: Bluebird, next generation web browser e-Edition; 2-in-one App, an App featuring real time news and the digital replica, all in one; Metered Paywalls with Single Sign-On. Upcoming shows Tecnavia will participate: WAN IFRA Italy 2015, 17-18 June, Bologna; World Publishing Expo 2015, 5-7 October, Hamburg.
Since 1975, Tecnavia has always aimed to provide simple, high-performance, innovative, cost-effective, and reliable solutions. Today we continue providing high quality technology solutions relying on hard work, bright ideas, and continuous research. NewsMemory Bluebird, the most recent development, is the result of years of experience.
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 22, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am