May 18th- May 20th, 2014. Tecnavia will be at the NEACE Spring Conference. It will take place in Lenox, Ma. at the Cranwell Resort Golf Club.
You are here: Home / News
Tecnavia will participate at the Annual California Newspaper Publishers Association Summit beginning Thursday, May 1. This year the focus is “Success through Audience”. […]
In 2014, everything at Tecnavia is new, with updated and improved solution to help web and print publishers evolve into the broader world of electronic publishing.
We’re committed to being the only partner you’ll need, for 360˚ of service!
PAGE Cooperative has announced their Platinum Suppliers for 2014 and Tecnavia is proud to be, one more time, among them. Designed to recognize and reward PAGE Preferred Suppliers who have performed at a superior level throughout the past year, the designation was bestowed upon 18 of the 200 plus PAGE Preferred Suppliers and Partners. […]
Visit Booth 24
This year brings major updates to Tecnavia’s innovative e-publishing services. A single sign-on process and Web story metering tools provide flexible controls over content. Readers may subscribe to Web, eEdition or print individually or in “All Access” bundles. […]
- TECNAVIA APPS 10th ANNIVERSARY 2011 – 2021November 9, 2021 - 10:51 am
- Tecnavia’s first ‘Users and ePublishing Roadmap Conference’ – 23/11/2021 Landquart, SwitzerlandNovember 3, 2021 - 10:46 am
- Gannett Broadens Tecnavia PartnershipAugust 2, 2021 - 6:46 am
- The Corriere del Ticino group taps Tecnavia as partner for digital editions and appsFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:28 am
- The Denver Post new Digital ReplicaDecember 3, 2020 - 8:42 am