Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
Grafschafter Nachrichten partners with Tecnavia for impressive online archive Grafschafter Nachrichten, a regional newspaper in Germany, has partnered with Tecnavia to migrate their impressive heritage: a historical archive of over 400,000 pages on 7 different titles, into a fully searchable online digital archive. In addition, Tecnavia will also provide a fully functional payment system, giving […]
The Swiss local newspapers March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt, two leading Ausserschwyz publications, have selected Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird as their digital replica. March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt are produced in their entirety in Ausserschwyz, while news is covered by editorial teams in Lachen and Wollerau. Technical support is provided by the publisher, Theiler Druck AG, in Wollerau, close to the banks […]
“Druckmarkt decided for partnership with Tecnavia to offer more possibilities to our readers, compared to our current plain 1:1 PDF presentation. The varied possibilities of the presentation are really an enrichment for our readers”, says Dipl.-Ing. Klaus-Peter Nikolay, editor-in-chief and publisher of the magazines.
- Oahu Publications, Inc., Publishers of the award winning Honolulu Star-Advertiser converts to Tecnavia’s Print Replica and Total Media AppsMay 31, 2018 - 6:42 am
- Schuttevaer enjoys steady online growth after migration to 2-in-One AppsFebruary 16, 2018 - 7:48 am
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo in Berlin. Oct. 10th – 12th – Booth C.09September 19, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Tecnavia sponsors with a new App Ediland meeting, 19-20 SeptemberSeptember 18, 2017 - 9:03 am
- German newspaper creates value with their dusty legacyJuly 13, 2017 - 2:02 pm