Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at DCX-IFRA 2017 in Berlin. Meet us at Stand C.09
We will gladly demonstrate our products and solutions to news publishers active today and in the future – in print and digital. Obtain first-hand information about the future of e-Publishing, gain from our global experience, and make already an appointment with one our staffmembers: email@example.com.
Grafschafter Nachrichten partners with Tecnavia for impressive online archive Grafschafter Nachrichten, a regional newspaper in Germany, has partnered with Tecnavia to migrate their impressive heritage: a historical archive of over 400,000 pages on 7 different titles, into a fully searchable online digital archive. In addition, Tecnavia will also provide a fully functional payment system, giving […]
- Boston Herald goes live with Tecnavia eEditionDecember 7, 2018 - 7:43 am
- Websites Provide Critical Product PresentationNovember 15, 2018 - 11:22 am
- TECNAVIA KONSOLIDIERT UND ERWEITERT SEINE PRÄSENZ IN DER SCHWEIZ …September 28, 2018 - 9:14 am
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo 2018 in Berlin. Oct. 9th – 11th – Booth C.09September 11, 2018 - 7:35 am
- Tecnavia Announces New Digital Ad NetworkJuly 17, 2018 - 7:30 am