Tecnavia announced the Tecnavia Ad Network (TAN), a new service exclusively for Tecnavia clients. Developed with leading digital advertising exchanges, TAN provides publishers with select digital ads for placement in their Tecnavia print replica eEditions and 2-in-One Total Media Apps. TAN is an opportunity for publishers to generate ad revenue without adding additional ad sales or marketing resources by simply taking advantage of ad impressions already available.
You are here: Home / News
Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at DCX-IFRA 2017 in Berlin. Meet us at Stand C.09
We will gladly demonstrate our products and solutions to news publishers active today and in the future – in print and digital. Obtain first-hand information about the future of e-Publishing, gain from our global experience, and make already an appointment with one our staffmembers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wiedfeld & Mehl selects Tecnavia to build the weeklies platform for the whole of BavariaJanuary 30, 2019 - 7:49 am
- Boston Herald goes live with Tecnavia eEditionDecember 7, 2018 - 7:43 am
- Websites Provide Critical Product PresentationNovember 15, 2018 - 11:22 am
- TECNAVIA KONSOLIDIERT UND ERWEITERT SEINE PRÄSENZ IN DER SCHWEIZ …September 28, 2018 - 9:14 am
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo 2018 in Berlin. Oct. 9th – 11th – Booth C.09September 11, 2018 - 7:35 am