Grafschafter Nachrichten partners with Tecnavia for impressive online archive Grafschafter Nachrichten, a regional newspaper in Germany, has partnered with Tecnavia to migrate their impressive heritage: a historical archive of over 400,000 pages on 7 different titles, into a fully searchable online digital archive. In addition, Tecnavia will also provide a fully functional payment system, giving […]
You are here: Home / News
The Swiss local newspapers March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt, two leading Ausserschwyz publications, have selected Tecnavia’s NewsMemory Bluebird as their digital replica. March-Anzeiger and Höfner Volksblatt are produced in their entirety in Ausserschwyz, while news is covered by editorial teams in Lachen and Wollerau. Technical support is provided by the publisher, Theiler Druck AG, in Wollerau, close to the banks […]
“Druckmarkt decided for partnership with Tecnavia to offer more possibilities to our readers, compared to our current plain 1:1 PDF presentation. The varied possibilities of the presentation are really an enrichment for our readers”, says Dipl.-Ing. Klaus-Peter Nikolay, editor-in-chief and publisher of the magazines.
The Orange County Register and Press Enterprise, two leading Southern California publications, selected Tecnavia to provide a completly new version of their Digital Replica service.
This ground-up upgrade uses the latest HTML5 web browser technology to put Digital Replicas on desktop and laptop computers as well as mobile tablets and smartphones. Tecnavia’s new Bluebird responsive design adapts to the characteristics of the platform in use with similar displays, controls and features. Readers may be wired or wireless, use a multi-touch tablet, keyboard and mouse, large monitor or small phone screen and still get a rich, natural and engaging experience across all platforms every time and everywhere.
- Wiedfeld & Mehl selects Tecnavia to build the weeklies platform for the whole of BavariaJanuary 30, 2019 - 7:49 am
- Boston Herald goes live with Tecnavia eEditionDecember 7, 2018 - 7:43 am
- Websites Provide Critical Product PresentationNovember 15, 2018 - 11:22 am
- TECNAVIA KONSOLIDIERT UND ERWEITERT SEINE PRÄSENZ IN DER SCHWEIZ …September 28, 2018 - 9:14 am
- Tecnavia to Exhibit at World Publishing Expo 2018 in Berlin. Oct. 9th – 11th – Booth C.09September 11, 2018 - 7:35 am