Tecnavia announced the Tecnavia Ad Network (TAN), a new service exclusively for Tecnavia clients. Developed with leading digital advertising exchanges, TAN provides publishers with select digital ads for placement in their Tecnavia print replica eEditions and 2-in-One Total Media Apps. TAN is an opportunity for publishers to generate ad revenue without adding additional ad sales or marketing resources by simply taking advantage of ad impressions already available.
Weekblad Schuttevaer, a Tecnavia customer since 2007, recently upgraded to NewsMemory Bluebird HTML5 and the Tecnavia 2-in-One App, and is enjoying substantial growth as a result.
Included in the Tecnavia service is an archive presenting ten years of publications, available for convenient online access and search.
TECNAVIA is waiting for you at DCX-IFRA 2017 in Berlin. Meet us at Stand C.09
We will gladly demonstrate our products and solutions to news publishers active today and in the future – in print and digital. Obtain first-hand information about the future of e-Publishing, gain from our global experience, and make already an appointment with one our staffmembers: email@example.com.
- Cookie declaration
- Customer Support for Web/Apps
- Digital Replica
- iOS App Developer
- NewsMemory – General Terms of Sale – German
- NewsMemory Service Level Commitment
- NewsMemory-General Terms of Sale
- Web Software Developer
- Website design & CMS
- Advanced Market Place
- Hybrid App
- e-Publishing Solutions
- Locked by user
- Metered Paywall
- #3163 (no title)
- About us
- Contact us
- Contact us (Italy)
- Contact us (Switzerland)
- USA Today delivers new digital edition experience.January 28, 2020 - 9:14 am
- Tecnavia’s solution wins ICMG Middle East award with Al YaumDecember 17, 2019 - 10:45 am
- TecnaviaPress at NNA 133rd Annual Convention. 3-5 Oct. 2019September 9, 2019 - 11:19 am
- TecvaviaPress at Inland Press Association and SNPA meeting. Chicago 6-8 Oct. 2019September 9, 2019 - 11:17 am
- Tecnavia at World Publishing Expo & Digital Content Expo 2019 in Berlin. Oct. 8th – 9th – Booth C.11July 16, 2019 - 12:52 pm